News & Events
- Nobel laureate Angus Deaton kicks off Foley Institute series on inequality
- Crisis in constitutional democracy focus of WSU Foley Institute distinguished lecture series
- America has voted: What happened?
- Reminder about restrictions on political activity
- Foley Institute bringing 2020 election lecture series online
- Travis Ridout to lead WSU School of Politics, Philosophy, Public Affairs
- Pandemic makes teaching abroad ‘surreal experience’
- WSU political scientist investigates effects of social media on UK politics for BBC
- Reminder about state restrictions on political activity
- William D. Ruckelshaus Center hosts 9th annual Chairman’s Circle Luncheon
Other media coverage
- Expert: Over-promising, under-delivering likely to continue
- We the People: Is it time to rewrite the U.S. Constitution?
- Should Sec. of State, the ‘junk drawer’ of state government, be nonpartisan?
- Local Brits react to death of Queen Elizabeth II
- Professor: Supreme Court’s actions could erode confidence in rule of law
We are a non-partisan public policy institute, focused on bringing world class speakers to our public events; supporting student internships in public service; and supporting scholarly research on public policy and political institutions.